The Disability Insurance Safety Net
During your working years, your ability to earn an income is what enables you to enjoy the things in life that are important to you, such as purchasing a house, having a family or going back to school.
Disability insurance will help protect you and your family by:
- Guaranteeing an income so you and your family’s life is minimally disrupted
- Providing time for you to heal and recover
- Providing time to retrain for another vocation
- Taking the stress out of being disabled temporarily or permanently
- Providing financial resources to avoid the loss of your home (60% of foreclosures are a result of a loss in employment income)
Call today to 250-475-3443 for a no obligation assessment of how you can protect you and your family or fill out our on line inquiry form here.